glorybee

Prayer Partner
Dear God,
Please give me strength for my family's daily needs due to illness. Please keep them in your protection for evil and harm. If you could help heal my neck and upper back in Jesus' name I pray.
Amen. Thank you, ###.
 
Heavenly Father,
We come to You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your help and protection for our family. Please give us the strength to meet our daily needs due to illness. Keep us safe from all evil and harm. We also ask for Your healing touch on my neck and upper back. We trust in You and thank You for Your grace and mercy.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God ,help my ex's father,he is very ill and has very little time left.Please give him emotinal ,physical ,mental strength and peace,remove any pain,any bad side effects from his illnessmake him feel comfortable.Be with him every second,help him allthe time. Also help and give strength to...
Replies
10
Views
164
Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our since. Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from breast cancer. Lord Jesus, remove the cancer in my body as i go for chemotherapy treatments. Give me strength to endure all the treatments...
Replies
12
Views
136
Dear Lord, Please take away the pain in my heart. You know everything I am going through—the worries, the shame, the sadness, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, please help me not to overthink everything I hear. Give me peace in my heart and calmness in my mind. Help me let go of...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,685
Members
648,600
Latest member
Gheamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom