Sohom

Disciple of Prayer
Gabriel passed away yesterday. Father God I come before you asking you for strength as a family. Give us all the wisdom of how to go about things. Help us comfort each other and understand we all grief differently. Thank you for giving him mercy and saving his soul. Now I ask for you to help my family through what comes next in the name of Jesus I pray amen
 
In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Keep A Daily Appointment With God
 
"Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; Do not be discouraged,
for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go".

Joshua 1:9
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex's father passed away . Please pray for strength and comfort for his close ones during these difficult times. Help them, God, and also financially.Bring them all to repentance and salvation through Christ Jesus,asap,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
52
Please God ,help my ex's father,he is very ill and has very little time left.Please give him emotinal ,physical ,mental strength and peace,remove any pain,any bad side effects from his illnessmake him feel comfortable.Be with him every second,help him allthe time. Also help and give strength to...
Replies
10
Views
205
Shalom Could you please pray that God will give me strength, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, in Jesus' name? Thank you so much and God bless you in Jesus name Amen!
Replies
12
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,111
Messages
16,807,385
Members
650,553
Latest member
Astaulareanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom