strength and comfort

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. This is my first time here but I really don't know what else to do. To be honest, I've been struggling for a long time. I'm ### and I've been dealing with one thing or another for the past ### or ### years. When my grandmother passed away (she got me into Church), I continued to...
Replies
8
Views
315
My ex's father passed away . Please pray for strength and comfort for his close ones during these difficult times. Help them, God, and also financially.Bring them all to repentance and salvation through Christ Jesus,asap,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
46
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:9: I say to God my Rock, “Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?” A Prayer Based on Psalm 42:9: Our prayer: "Dear God, our Rock and our refuge, our heart is heavy today. Honestly, LORD...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom