strength and comfort

Wylandadh

Beloved Servant
Please pray Jesus comforts me and gives me His peace today. I am feeling quite agitated and finding it hard to pray. Please pray I can overcome the lusts of the flesh to eat too much and to smoke. I praise and thank JESUS that He has delivered me completely from sexual lust. Thank you so much for praying,
God bless
 
Praise God Who sets us free! I prayed for your requests for freedom in Christ from excess of food and from smoking. Thank You, Lord..in advance we say it is so! ...+for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. This is my first time here but I really don't know what else to do. To be honest, I've been struggling for a long time. I'm ### and I've been dealing with one thing or another for the past ### or ### years. When my grandmother passed away (she got me into Church), I continued to...
Replies
8
Views
315
My ex's father passed away . Please pray for strength and comfort for his close ones during these difficult times. Help them, God, and also financially.Bring them all to repentance and salvation through Christ Jesus,asap,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
44
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:9: I say to God my Rock, “Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?” A Prayer Based on Psalm 42:9: Our prayer: "Dear God, our Rock and our refuge, our heart is heavy today. Honestly, LORD...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom