Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband remember when he is getting ready for work he needs to leave me the car and not forget and drive it. He agreed the other day to this, and said he will walk to work (it is close) so I can have the car for our son's class. He was being very uncooperatve earlier and I am...
Replies
10
Views
121
Pray for my son. He is in the midst of making lifestyle changes for the better. Something I have prayed long and hard for. Please pray he gets a promotion at work soon. He keeps being promised one for years. It’s time. He is wanted to save to buy a home and cannot until he gets this promotion...
Replies
9
Views
269
Jesus please let my husband find out his exact schedule. It is so frustrating not knowing when I can schedule appointment and use the car since I never know when he will be off, and I have to take our son places and go to appointments. Please let his boss be more considerate. Also, please let...
Replies
12
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom