Piyteanaire
Prayer Warrior
Father God in Jesus name please pray my mom or stop talking negative about me in my room it's fine my rooms is fine and hurting me and bringing me down father God please pray I find my Annabelle dress and my Annabelle mask and my jigsaw mask and it glows father God please pray for my runny nose and cough and sore throat please pray I can make it to my allergy appointment tomorrow please pray they will give me the medicine father God my runny nose is so bad I swore throat is so bad when I cough is so bad father God please pray they will not give me no pills that are too big for my to swallow please bring I don't have your own your father God please pray my things are not in the way for my dad to go in the Attic to put the air conditioners away please pray my dad has plenty of room to I am so stressed out right now father God father God please pray my friend ### from program will stop hurt me emotionally please pray when she comes back to program that she won't do spiteful things please still stay if you want to be around me and hang out with me a lot she keeps hurting me emotionally and I don't like it father God please pray I didn't gain weight please pray I will lose weight and father God I'm having a hard time moving weight please pray I do not look puffy in the face and I looked in the face please pray my friend ### will not notice no weight gaining me Father God please pray I will find my Annabelle dress in my jigsaw mask and my Annabelle mask for a costume party father God please pray I can rearrange my rooms in a stress-free manner father God please pray my friend on will stop and will not talk about me behind my back anymore she promised she will not please pray she will keep her promise not do that

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.