Restoration

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hopefulwoman

please pray for a man that I was supposed to marry. During Christmas he suddenly panicked and broke up. Said he felt fear and was conflicted. He was going to be the father of my 8 year old girl and we believed in divine restoration. Please pray that God will open his eyes and take a step of faith and see what a blessing I would be to him, and how he would raise a precious girl up for Christ. In jesus' name I pray for Shane.

Dear lord,This woman needs your intervention,she needs u to contact this man and give him the wisdom to know whats best,Let him know,lay fast your words in his mind,and heart.let him do what needs to be done for the greater good,and the glory of u father.In Jesus name.Amen.

It can be a vicious cycle for some guys. Courage one day, devastating fear the next. I'll pray for a resolution to your problem. Make sure your little girl gets the dad she deserves. Amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Iwill pray for you to find a sincere love. The heavenly father will answer your prayers and send you a mate, whether it is this person you love or someone else. Do not force this issue let God handle this. Keep praying for his will to be done. Continue to pray for your friend and his love, if it is meant to be pray for this. Always listen and learn. In the Name of Jesus we all pray.

Lord, I Pray for your intervention..Lord, May she see your work and rely on you Lord. Take away her sadness Lord, May she always know you know what is best Lord, Strengthen her Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUDKkYOaF24&feature=related

Agreed with these prayers for you. Seek the Lords will in this first and foremost. And He will grant the desires of your heart according to His will. Also prayed you would find contentment and peace, wisdom and strength to be an excellent and godly mom to your daughter, teaching her to love the Lord with all her heart and to know her Heavenly father and trust in his faithfulness and love more than any earthly man. This is the greatest gift you could ever give her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heavenly Father, I pray that you wrap your loving arms around about this lady and have your perfect will done in this prayer request. If this is the man, then I pray you stir into his heart and soul and show him what true love is and if it's not this man I pray you send a Godly man that will love her and her child like you love the church. In Jesus name!! Amen and Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Have someone that was supposed to be getting married to. We had a misunderstanding and he broke the relationship. Please help me pray for restoration.
Replies
Views
Hello, Four years ago I sent a prayer request to you and my prayer was answered. I am at a point in my life that I just feel completely sad, stuck and alone. My soon to be ex husband is a police officer and former Marine who served in Iraq with diagnosed PTSD. I believe he has a sex addiction...
Replies
Views
May God bless each and every one of you. I ask for for anyone who sees this to please pray for my 7 year old little girl, her name is Ariana and she is feeling sick but we have a powerful God and he said that if we prayed in his name he would be there for us and he will heal us too.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my brother who's son is not talking or hearing, after waiting for 14yrs without a child. They went and adopted a day old child and now his 5yrs old but can't talk. He is a pastor, as a result of this matter, since least year he stopped pastoring and going to church. He said that...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon daddy Please I need all the prayers I can get concerning my marriage My father has refused that I get married ,he said that i haven’t done anything for him after training me in school,I am a girl of 25years and second to last in the family of 9,I’m in my finals year in school and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom