Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My husband is struggling with alcohol and sex addiction. I sent him to rehab last April then he went into sober living where he texted me he wasn’t in love with me anymore and he wanted a divorce. He got a girlfriend right away. I was shocked and devastated yet I forgive him because I love him...
Replies
Views
, Thank you for all you do, I am burdened about my marriage, I have been on the alter praying for restoration, and my husband moved to another city after asking for a separation in January this year. we've been married for almost 13years with so many struggles of infidelity and fights, from day...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my strength. My bf son just had his third child last night. And my bf knows how I feel about his ex wife. She has been very disrespectful in me and his relationship and he allowed it. She text and calls him about stuff just to entertain him and he does not see that. Well he...
Replies
Views
Praise the lord brother Am from India Myself prashanthi and my husband Gopichand. I have one son ayaansh raj 4 years old Me and my husband are in seperation since 2020 at the time of my delivery i went to my mother's home same time due to corona lockdown started in our country from March 2020 he...
Replies
Views
Praying that God will take the blindness of my husband eyes so he can see his brother for who he really is and all the evil that he's doing and still speaking of evil things against me!! Also, things he's doing to control my Husband's feelings with his lies!! How he's turning things around to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom