Restoration

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life or speaking word curse upon me and my family. Lord You see her instigation to cause chaos and satisfaction she gets from dividing, judging and corrupting my family...
Replies
12
Views
142
Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life or speaking word curse upon me and my family. Lord You see her instigation to cause chaos and satisfaction she gets from dividing, judging and corrupting my family...
Replies
11
Views
128
Hello, please pray for me I feel like I'm under spiritual attack, I've been having evil thought towards people, I've been feeling unforgiveness towards fellow Christian who I believe have let me down but I'd say the biggest things are my battle with purity and trying to put to death homosexual...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom