Arwuar

Prayer Partner
Dear God,
I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship with ###. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and ###, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my ###, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual me ### and ###. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Restore the broken relationship between ### and me ###. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen in Jesus Powerful name 🙏
 
Heavenly Father I pray that You would meet all the needs of this couple. Bless them physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, You see the pain and the distance between me and ### I bring our brokenness to You because You can heal what seems impossible. Please soften our hearts, remove our pride, and replace anger with grace. Teach us how to forgive each other, speak with kindness, and rebuild trust. If...
Replies
11
Views
141
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
85
Praying for a healthy, genuine, consistent, mutual committed restored mature relationship between ### and ###. IN Jesus name, amen
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom