Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you to all who prayed for the Lord to restore my relationship with ###. She has been back in contact with me again for a few weeks now as friends but continuing prayer is still needed for her to continue to draw back to me again. I really do believe that she is the one meant for me to marry but the enemy is constantly attacking us and blinding her to the Lord's will for us. Please continue to pray for the Lord to speak to her and show her the truth of my heart and my love for her and that she will once again feel the love for me that she had before the enemy got involved and spoke lies to her.
Thank you once again to all who have prayed before and are continuing to pray for a miracle from the good Lord, and thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayers according to your will. Amen
May Jesus bless your relationship infinitely. In JESUS name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
89
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me and the person I love. He has told me that he does not want me, and those words have deeply hurt my heart. God knows how much I love him and how much I wish I could speak to him again. I don't want to force him or disturb him. I only ask God to look into both our...
Replies
15
Views
161
Praying for a healthy, genuine, consistent, mutual committed restored mature relationship between ### and ###. IN Jesus name, amen
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,344
Messages
16,787,309
Members
648,924
Latest member
Biyraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom