Relationship request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray with you concerning your relationship request. We are truly grateful that you allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If the Lord has already brought a suitable partner into your life, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. If this aspect of your life still seems blocked, please do not hesitate to post your request again. Let us continue to intercede on your behalf and believe together for God's perfect plan to unfold in your life. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His timing through His Son, Jesus Christ. We are praying that you will stay strong in faith and experience the joy of God's perfect plan for your life. Praying in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I need your prayers in regards to my relationship. I've been in a relationship with a woman for about two years now and I've been getting mixed signals on whether I'm supposed to stay with her or not. I've asked God plenty of times and have been persistent in prayer on whether to end...
Replies
11
Views
138
Please pray that my beloved partner and I will stay united in this difficult time and won’t break up. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
111
I need help praying for my relationship, that God will free my partner from his addictions, that God will remove anything and anyone that is trying to come in between of our relationship or trying to hinder our relationship, and that God will bring my partner closer to him and help him to love...
Replies
13
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom