Really Need This Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SHARON2005

Guest
Please pray for me; I am waiting to hear back if I got a job I applied for. I am so afraid I will be turned down because of my credit. Please pray that I will get this job I so badly need. Thank you so much!
 
God I ask in Jesus name bless me and encourage me. You know what I need. Please supply all my need according to Your Riches and Glory. Fill me with courage, faith, and determination. Plant me in fertile soil. And continue to fertilize the soul. Let me soak in your rain/reign so that I may grow to fullness and blossom in the warmth and light of your sun/Son. And God I lift up my family, friends, and especially myself that are unemployed or looking for better jobs and I ask that You Lord Jesus will guide their steps in finding the job you want them to have. Bless them with employment. Fill them also with courage, faith and determination. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the one who sent me this prayer, the ones who wrote it, and all those I pass this prayer on to. In the powerful name of Jesus the Christ! Amen.

Be Blessed Today…Tomorrow… and Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord, bless ### with a job. Amen and Amen
 
Father provide employment to your special one in need, take away all fear and place peace within in Jesus Name. Amen and Amen
 
I want to thank everyone that prayed for me! It meant so much! I started my new job today!!!!! May peace be with everyone on this site and please be strong and believe wonderful things do happen
default_smile.png
 
Let’s Pray For A Job: God in Jesus’ name, “I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with the person who sent me this prayer. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits. A job I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me that no man or woman can close. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have bless me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And please Lord Jesus do the same for the writer of this prayer, the one who sent this prayer to me, and everyone I send this prayer to that stands in need of being blessed with a job from You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It!”

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know That Wants or Needs A Job or better Job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
182
Jesus help me to be strong and have worth and not keep going back to those that hurt me, those that really need You our prayers for this person are in vain, nothing will help their anger issues and hatred towards your people, just tired of being abused and rejected will we ever get the respect...
Replies
13
Views
118
I have no family and am alone ion the world except for God and my fur baby. Health is not good and having trouble with depression and loneliness. Even the people that have been looking out for me and checking on me last few years, they have not even been checking on me lately, it's like they...
Replies
12
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom