Really Need This Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SHARON2005

Please pray for me; I am waiting to hear back if I got a job I applied for. I am so afraid I will be turned down becuase of my credit. Please pray that I will get this job I so badly need. Thank you so much!

God I ask in Jesus name bless me and encourage me. You know what I need. Please supply all my need according to Your Riches and Glory. Fill me with courage, faith, and determination. Plant me in fertile soil. And continue to fertilized the soul. Let me soak in your rain/reign so that I may grow to fullness and blossom in the warmth and light of your sun/Son. And God I lift up my family, friends, and especially myself that are unemployed or looking for better jobs and I ask that You Lord Jesus will guide their steps in finding the Job you want them to have. Bless them with employment. Fill them also with courage, faith and determination. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the one who sent me this prayer, the ones who wrote it, and all those I pass this prayer on to. In the powerful name of Jesus the Christ! Amen.

Be Blessed Today…Tomorrow…. and Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father provide employment to your special one in need, take away all fear and place peace within in Jesus Name. Amen and Amen

I want to thank everyone that prayed for me! It meant so much! I started my new job today!!!!! May peace be with everyone on this site and please be strong and believe wonderful things do happen
default_smile.png

Let’s Pray For A Job: God in Jesus’ name, “I Touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with the person who sent me this prayer. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits. A job I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me that no man or woman can close. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have bless me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And please Lord Jesus do the same for the writer of this prayer, the one who sent this prayer to me, and everyone I send this prayer to that stands in need of being blessed with a job from You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It!â€

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know That Wants or Needs A Job or better Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Am out of job for sometime now. I have applied for several ones but non is forthcoming. I want God to grant me a miracle employment and appointment Thank you
Replies
Views
Greetings I am asking for prayer for my son. He has been offered a temporary job but the hours are not enough in order for him to survive financially. This job is a temporary job, he would rather a full-time job which would be better for him. I can not continue to support him financially as...
Replies
Views
I am suffering from black magic from a lot of years my health education job finance everything is taken away. Please pray for me that I get rid of black magic and spells caste on me so that I can live a peaceful happy successful fruitful life. Please pray that I get a stable permanent high...
Replies
Views
Greetings I am asking for prayer for my son. He has been offered a temporary job but the hours are not enough in order for him to survive financially. This job is a temporary job, he would rather a full-time job which would be better for him. I can not continue to support him financially as...
Replies
Views
I am ready for a promotion. I have applied for my dream job, and I hope I get the job. I pray that It works out and that the lord softens the commanders heart and that he can see the good in me. Everyone can see that I can do the job. I am hoping that my interview goes smoothly and that I'm not...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom