BonnieSue 61

Servant of All
Please keep me in your prayers I'm going through so much 🙏🙏🙏 well my husband needs salvation prayer for Lord to show me anything that he doing to hurt this marriage he doesn't do anything I do everything I ask him to do something for me won't do it really break my heart then tonight my grown son ### curse me because what other family members did to him then my grown daughter puts me in her business uses me Lord knows my blood pressure staying extremely high I'm not happy with way I'm treated I believe my husband maybe talking to someone on ex box he gets on certain days then gets off of the game I need prayer warriors I need prayers about all this so much more but God knows prayers for my thyroid were I can lose weight

Please keep me in your prayers please 🙏🙏🙏 ty God Bless
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Amen
 
God bless you, your husband, son & daughter. I prayed reconciliation, peace & Love in Christ for your family & for all your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
158
I have no family and am alone ion the world except for God and my fur baby. Health is not good and having trouble with depression and loneliness. Even the people that have been looking out for me and checking on me last few years, they have not even been checking on me lately, it's like they...
Replies
12
Views
248
Im in a basketball thing and im about to have my last game of the year, actually my last game EVER because im aging out of it next year. But im really nauseous and full feeling so please pray that i get miraculous relief and dont throw up. I need to be able to play this.
Replies
8
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,464
Members
648,690
Latest member
Quamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom