Problem of elbow

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a Problem concerning my ###'s Pension. Pl. Pray.
Replies
10
Views
156
Pray for my elder brother ### He is not well and have heart problem today doctor said Pray for him and he will get well and pray for him he sleep good and tomorrow morning he will go to hospital and check his heart and protect him lord
Replies
13
Views
426
Today I lift up me and my partner. We have been having some problems, where I have been neglected and fearful, causing me to become physically sick with sinus and bronchitis twice already, in an area where he feels threatened and thinks I want to scared him. As a result, there has been a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom