Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
210
Jesus thank you for being a true blessing. I come praying for both of my friends ### and ###. They both have addictions. One is addicted to drugs, men, and alcohol. The other is addicted to men, taking advantage of people, and begging for money. Neither will get help and are raising some...
Replies
12
Views
133
I failed my Performance Improvement Plan and through a mutual decision, I am now seeking my next job. I know Jesus has bigger plans for me. This site has lifted me up over the past few months and I ask for your prayers and support again. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom