Expecting and praying for a new job

God is good. Jesus has blessed me with His favor and provided me with a new job.

In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a new job for me, somewhere I can spend years until retirement. I hope I can continue to provide for my ###, my poor ###, ### and other family. I hope to be able to setup a small business and have enough money to support Christian missions to unchartered areas, and support...
Replies
7
Views
88
I applied for a new job for for the State Of Illinois last week. I'm praying that they will take my application and Resume' into consideration I pray that they do because my current job will be ending soon and I really need to get a new job before my current one comes to an end. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
127
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom