animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray that you give me the strength, courage, knowledge, wisdom, kindness, patience to keep going. I pray that you heal me mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I also pray that you heal ### mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I pray that you give us both the strength, kindness and patience to restore and heal our relationship. I pray that I have a safe and healthy pregnancy and that the baby will have no birth defect. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I live you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
201
On the name of Jesus I (###) pray for my beloved wife ### who is pregnant. Today she completed 3 months to her pregnancy. She was vomiting & got some early issues during pregnancy but on the name of Jesus she took medicine for 40 days to keep safe to her pregnancy. Dear God Jesus I am a Hindu...
Replies
12
Views
540
Thank you for praying for a deceased baby's dad. He's finally understanding that his baby had passed away years ago. The baby was born too early and he had belittled the baby's mom's body and said the time when the baby was being born too early was just her being sick from flying on the plane...
Replies
10
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom