Liana256
Beloved Servant
Lord God, I pray that those who are in my life, and my children’s life, that do not belong, to be remove all of of them. Also, I pray about the men, ###, ###, ###, ###, who hurt me, I pray it be do to them, they be hurt, when all I was is good to them. They say something and go and do something else, I’m tired of so much hurt in my life. Lord God, I am tired of myself, for not standing up to them when they first done it. Lord God, sickest ### gets her filth and her sins, back, because I am tired of her lies, and her sin, and her stealing, I pray all the lies, the stealing, her filth, I pray she gets all her filth, sins, lies, cheating, stealing, heartache and heartbreak, to her and hers. Lord God, And ### will take of work for her own hate and evil, in her own life, and in her grave, and let her and her children be terrified of her and themselves, and her filth be put I her and hers, and I take and bring all mine with me, and have done unto her through my brother, through her step brother, and all as she has done unto me and others, do to her and hers, and if she even thinks about touching me and my children, I will send ###, who she sent to kill me and my brother, ### she wished gone me, so, I wish she is herself and she have to live her evil ways that be do to her, through all, and she reap herself and all her things herself from within herself and her children and her people twice, and give her all of her things, to her, just to be me, me, and her daughter, and ### tried to kill my only daughter, so her daughter ### could be the best, and no, I ain’t her daughter, and she tried to kill my Moma take her place six she could have what I make my Moma, ummm… ugh.. Lord God, you know my daughter is one of me when it comes to me about my Moma. Lord God, I pray ###, gives ### what belongs to ### and her music and song is restored in all ### and hers, ### friends and people and persons and folks I pray ### cleanness is restored in ### herself or I will take everything from ### and ### children and her grandchildren, yes Lord God that means ### storm some things from me, like ### children, her three sons girlfriends and ### grandchildren, ### wished me and all of mine dead, and so, I prayed that ### lose all of her people and her children, all her children and my family, because it’s what she out in, not me, all ### chics that belongs to her return to who thought of it and who made it, and who make it, ###, singing dance song writing playing instruments her intelligence love letters and Grace, ### and what ### and her children borrowed from ### and her children and ###, they can’t yuse what and what is ours, through the she done and said, from what she stole from me, I am tired of not getting what is rightfully mine, because she stole many things and lied, and she still can’t yuse what she stole, it was my give to her. Lord God, I pray ###, snd sent my my soon to be ex husband, ###, she sent him to try to break my neck, and I think, maybe ### should know what her neck break feels like is about, and I will give to those who tries to stop it, what is due to her and it is done them. ### and ### have treated me and my Moma and my daughter(s) ### badly and basically cursed me, and that ugly woman ### and all she has done, and threatened to kill me, and and I told her, you better pray to Gkf, I die because if I don’t, I am coming to you with HELL and WRATH upon you and all of yours, and lies, tried to kill me, Lord, I pray the Jehovah Witness, who came in my house, I pray, they can’t yuse ###, to hurt or harm me, my children, my family and none of any of me or my people, so, her cousin, ### can’t steal of take or hurt me, or mine, and ### believes in Jehovah, I pray ### or ### can’t yuse or steal my joy, gladness, or my purities, and my prayers are answered. I pray what they like and love the most, be taken away from them. Lord God, I pray you remove all the other women from ###, and his life, and ### life, and I can cut the bullcrap, Lord God, let ###, stand and put my foot down, and ### stands firm in my word and what I believe in, and cut all the bullcrap out of my life, and let ### rise up, and stand firm make a stand and also be humbled enough and touch all heart, soul, and mind, and believe on myself again mean it. Lord God, ### had my torch lighted and my two rings, and I want them back, he has asked me not to come to his house, so, than he need to stop all the Social Media talks, because he not pay me back when he said he would, ### need to pay all his dues he owes me, ### needs to lay all of his due to ### for lies, cheating, stealing, or all his intimate feelings be removed from ###. Lord God, nan can’t put words in my mouth or speak for me on what I say. Lord God, I pray I can find me a good and better better paying job, so, I can pay my bills and me and my children my moma can make it on our own, if we need to, and I pray I will be able to care for myself and my children, and me and my children, I can take care of us. Lord, In ### life, he the hurt the one he love the most and he not be reborn he be unborn and who he hid inside himself will be hurt him until he stop lying and cheating on me, and and be taken away from him and or be won’t have no feelings. Lord God, ### teach me his to play ### that hurf him and he thinks of me and play him how him he was playing me. Lord God, If ### don’t hand me the trailer and property like he said he was, I pray all his son, ###, all thugs be taken from him, and ###, take his son, ###, and his children, an xI’mma be lie yeah, I pray for it, because his daddy brims Hal word, who ### loves the most, but ### don’t won’t to be in ###’s life, because he’s a drunk, and if ### don’t give me my trailer, and my property it will surely be done, as I said. Lord God, All the the hate inside of ###, that be wants to try to out off on me and my children, be done to his son, so mean, and I pray ###, can remove all the evil and hate and cruelness he had for me and mine, if not, than I won’t never say another prayer for him, for my help. I pray Lord God, I pray that ### be removed from my home also, so, he can’t hurt em or my children. I also pray that ### goes at our son’s, it be done to his daughter, from here on out and I sure do pray he send sooner, his daughter laid in my ace once. Lord God in Jesus name. Amen

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.