Liana256
Beloved Servant
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life always. God, I ask and pray for wisdom to out smart mine enemies, light for me to see me and my children, my family, and my people, mercy, forgiveness, truth, love, light(s), laughter, telling jokes so we can laugh and those around us can laugh, for me and my children to always have my bills paid, and Lord God Jesus, I ask and pray that the true man you made for me you will send him to me, please, where you can go through him and restore all of me and me be whole to love with all thine heart and all thine soul and all thine mind and and me filled with all thine glory and me and my women to be restored in Liana body.Lord God Jesus, Thank you. God, I ask and pray me to always have a job, and me and my children and my family and my people bills to always be paid, and we have what we need, and and to help others if we can, and not use not judge others, God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I ask and pray ### my soon to be exhusband please that he be remove my bedroom, I did not invite him in he barged through the door when I have asked him many times to stay out and leave me alone, and is talking to himself, and he can’t put it out on my children and what he says or does be kept in himself where his hate or anger stays in himself and please mute his mouth where I can’t hear him, please, and let his hate and anger be put on himself and not my children I have with him, I no longer pray for a man that hates me, God, I ask and pray you hear my prayers as I type this out, please. Jesus, ### has my matching torch lighter I bought for me and my children specifically, that I pray he can not be in our things, ### can hurt us and what we have for you and what we did for you is good. Jesus, I pray ### will will be mature enough to pick up the phone and call ### and say I think I got your torch, when do you want to swap, and Jesus, I pray ### can’t see or bother none of me or my people. Jesus, ### has been ignoring me, and he has been talking to others women, but, I do pray ### gets the strength and courage to go to ### and get my torch, and he says he cheated on me, he did not, but, ### got me high one night and he we was doing some stuff, and he tried to put words in my mouth, I kept telling him my body parts are mine, and he kept saying for me to say it’s was his, and it ain’t Lord God Jesus, I ask and pray my power be returned to me, please and restored in me where I am whole please. Lord God Jesus, I pray you give me the strength to go to ### house and I can get my torch back, it is mine I have with my children, please they are my children and I love them. Lord God Jesus, I pray you will give me the strength and courage to go get it back. Lord God Jesus, I know ### will be angry and upset with me, but, that is my torch I bought with my children, and ### is just using me and I no longer want him using me, I would like my torch away from him, he is stealing and trying to take what’s not his, and I know ### and me were close friend before, and I pray he will forgive me and he please help me from ### taking me and my children and my people. Lord God Jesus, I pray you will send you will send the man I am suppose to be with in my life. Lord God Jesus, I pray I can start back reading in the Holy Bible. Jesus, ### is trying to take what ### had for you and her and her children and our people, please go and stop ### from taking what’s not his and restore it all back in ###, and store her and her treasures up where they will all be save and safe. Jesus, Thank you. Jesus, I ask and pray for me, my children, my family, my people, to have wisdom, knowledge, truth, love, light(s), mercy, forgiveness, is am sorry I am being selfish. God, I pray in the name of Jesus amen
