Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Thank you for this day. God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Hey! It’s me, ###, you know the trouble maker of the bunch, I can hear all the people who stole from me saying, Oh no, The Hellyan is here. Yes, I am here, and I have got something to say to God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Abba,
I am ###, who I am, is in my name, with my many more I am made up of. I come from the ends of the world, with The Lord of Lords and King of Kings, who took me into his house and home and set me free in The House of The Lord, where I dwelled their, and I become, his personal maid, I started being bullied and grounded because they hated me and and all of mine, but, here’s TheTruth, for them fake people to hate me so much, and bully me, why was they always stealing from me and mine, here lemme tell you what they, told me, if I can’t have you, no one can. I said, and if I can’t have me and mine, and who and what is mine, and the life we made together, y’all ain’t getting me and mine neither. That’s what the said to me, and that’s what I said to them. They hated me, and mine, and always gave me and mine, the tried to give me and mine their sin and and all their evil things, and I fought everyday to keep from being like them, like I said, my life was stolen away from me when one’s the eyes old, and I went else where, See, all of my days, I was making good with God and my brother, and all I am made of for my Moma, during the day, or at least, that’s how great my faith is. I am the one who cut the bullcrap out of our life, because I know they not true, I am one of the many, that dwells within The House of Thy Lord, all thine nights, and pray the Good Lord my and mine soul to keep, if anything ever happens to me, in the mind, my dreams, beyond Death gates, (two men tried to kill me) (my ex ###, he killed our son but he came back to life, ### was on drugs and so I gave up my life to save my son, and I died, and I went to a place, and l spoke to someone, and so we both came back to life, and my soon to be ex ###, he almost broke my neck) and we come back to life, back to life, multiply by how many I have and am made up up of plus one more, those who stole from me stole some words that belongs to the heart, and and the one who tried to steal and hurt my Moma heart, they sent two men to kill me and my ### and ###, who are my baby twin sisters and my ### and ### who are my baby brothers. (I have four children with Mr. ###, the man who tired to break my neck, and he has threatened me many times, and he denied all four of our children, we have together and NO, I DON’T THINK HE DESERVES TO HAVE OUR CHILDREN OR THE HOME, HE SAID I COULD HAVE THE TRAILER AND PROPERTY IN OUR DIVORCE. I so, I took care of all of my children by myself the best I could, I taught them the best I could, and Mr. ###, said, I can have the trailer I am I am living in at the moment, and than Mr. ###, said, to me when we went to court, that he was wanting everything, now Mr. ### wants all the things, after he tried to break my neck, he went away, he got the judge to call me and ask if he can home, and the agreement was that he could return back to my house, if he paid all the bills, and he would have to leave me and all of my and our children alone, so, so, now, I ask the judge to call me in a favor, I did something for him, and now, now, I know he this judge, I am asking for the judge to do me a favor, that the judge will gimmie this trailer and property where I live at the moment, I will get this trailer and this property where we live at, now as the judge asked me a favor for for Mr. ###, I am going to go back, to Mr. ###’s lawyer, Monday, and tell him I disagree with Mr. ### about getting this settlement, all because Mr. ### tried to get me into signing the divorce papers without him doing what we agreed on and what the lawyer told me in court, and and so, no, I ain’t signing those divorce papers he had made up without him having what we agreed upon, now, I change my mind, now I am now almost divorced to ###, (my ex step sister’s stole my whole life from me, when I was three years old) (I wrote the perfect life for me and all including mine enemies, but, they got mad and angry at me, and wanted me to all themself I’ve said words I haven’t said, just to come back to correct t their wrongs to make my right for all but, need this trailer and property to do so, I have done things, that I have not done, and I can make it right, for all, but, I need the property to do it. My ex step sister(s) removed the man, and ###, and had a knife on Moma’s heart, and and and I caught her, one day, when my Moma was work and I took up for my Moma, and Moma, always had heart problems. Ain’t it weird how since ### ain’t here no more, my Moma, do third no more? They stole the man, I wa suppose to. E with, and cursed him, and ###, says, if anyone likes or loves me, or me speaks my name, if she bears my name, she will curse you. I am supposed to to be with, and yused ###, and she sent men to me to try and kill me and my children, and she tried to steal all we ever ever done, one last thing, I can tell Mr. ###, I no longer won’t to settle with him, I have changed my mind. I would like to stay and fight ### and my ex step sister, and my ex ###, for what I have helped make with you, God, Jesus, Christ, and I will have The Lord God Jesus Christ, and me and all of mine, is with me, this is rightfully mine, that I made with you, God, all thy day, Jesus I prayed to you all the night to see why I need to do, and in my dreams. I ask and pray that ###, he is mine enemy, he’s tried to kill me many times me being married to him, soon to be ex husband, he said, he agreed to give me half of the property and trailer and a home that was on the property, God, Thank you for you in my life, Jesus the son, and the Holy Spirit who tells me all things in my life, my sons and daughters in my life, who is left where God Jesu ms and me yusta to make good, and my children that dwelled within me all of my days, night, dreams, and etc.. me with my baby brothers and my baby sisters, to dwell in the House of Lord, God, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Lord, ###, Baby, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, all those who likes and loves Thy Lord God Jesus Christ, ABBA, and my Baby Boy, in me is the last man on Earth, mine enemies yusta say that to me. God Jesus Christ, I warned my ex step sister, ###, my ex ### or my soon to be ex husband, ###, if she or them or anyone come at me or mine or ever bother or touch anything else of me and mine or put words in my or our mouth, to me or me or mine or took from me, I will give her something I ain’t never done to her before, I did not like her or them, because, ### wished and prayed that all men, beat me, molest me, and rape me, and that happened, I was held down and hit many times by men, but I was not mean to her or ### or ###, but, there’s a first time for everything, she wished me and all of me and mine dead, because I told my ex step sister, ### no, she couldn’t have something she wanted, and I told my ex ### no, and I told my soon to be ex husband ### no, and ### no, to me and mine, and I warned my ex step sister, ###, if she ever touches anything else of mine or borrows anything from me, ever again, I told her, I would give her everything she ever said that was and is cruel and evil and hate she ever did to me and mine, and her prayers and stolen wishes upon me or mine, with her evil ways, or through what she borrowed, and she tore it, she tore it, and she is going to get it through Easter, she borrowed from my children’s child support check, and that was herself that day, and surely, and those she sent to kill me, and my son, and my baby sisters and my baby brothers, and I told her, it’ll be done unto her and all of her offspring, it’s very rare I make for myself, and I promise who I make for, surely gets it, I told her, I am almost always making for someone else. And so, can ###, through the paper she tore, and that all things she ever said, wished and prayed upon one of these little ones, be done unto her, I warned her, not to never touch another thing of mine, I told her, I am not God, but she’s gonna pray that I am.
I am not The Lord God Jesus Christ, like my father, and my son, and my mother, nor my brothers ###, or ###, they forgive, I do not, Inwarned her and I told her.. Do yall know what she said, she don’t care. See, when you take something form me, that is good, am fit leave s am emptiness in me, and me without it, It leave s me angry, very angry, If I do to all of them, that done to them little ones, what always, they would be complaining, arguing, And it will be done to those through the ones, she used to kill, ‘em. The day she tore that, is the day, she set made war upon herself…
and she can go to hell, the wrath of me and all the years and how I felt, she said infinity, and so Jesus says, 77 times seven wrath, of pure evil on her, I said, I have had enough of her stealing, her lies, and her tricking others, and causing them to do wrong and hurting them, the killing, she sent to these little ones, and it’s or I made for, do to the evil and cruel and to kill hateful things to herself and those she, (they) sent to kill, me and my baby sisters and my baby brothers, me and mine, and what she prayed and wished and done that is hateful and evil and cruel, so, now, let it be done to herself, and the men she sent to kill me, and mine, and let her children, let it be done to her and her children on me and I told her, mine, and let them go through the words they spoke to me and go through what they put me and mine through, be without me and mine and how I think and thought. I sure would like to see it, . . what they did to me and mine? And me and mine
LordGodJesusChristTheHolySpirit### and all mine, my with ### and ### and ###, ###, ###, and all of my youngens, all my children, my kids, my baby brothers and my baby sisters, my family, all relatives, friends, people, persons and folks. God, I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
We come before the Lord together with you in this heavy burden and we thank you for pouring out your heart so honestly before God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. We hear your pain from years of being stolen from, bullied, threatened and hurt, and the deep trauma of violence against you and your children, and the painful struggle over your divorce and the trailer and property where you live. The Lord sees all that has been done to you and He is near to you in this suffering.

The Lord says in Psalm 34:18 that Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit. And in Psalm 147:3 He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds. We pray that He will bind up your wounds and guard your mind and your dreams and keep you and your little ones safe from all harm.

We must also speak to you in love about the words of vengeance and unforgiveness in your prayer. You have said that you do not forgive as your father and mother and brothers do, and that you want wrath and evil and the same pain to be done unto your ex step sister and others and even to their children, seventy seven times seven. We understand the anger that comes when what is good has been taken from you and emptiness is left behind, but the Word of God calls us to a different way. Vengeance belongs to the Lord alone and not to us. Romans 12:19 says Avenge not yourselves, beloved, but give place to God's wrath. For it is written, Vengeance belongs to me; I will repay, says the Lord. And Romans 12:17 says Render to no one evil for evil. In Matthew 5:44 Jesus says love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you. And Matthew 6:14-15 says For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don't forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Ephesians 4:31-32 says Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outcry, and slander, be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you.

We rebuke the spirit of vengeance and the desire to repay evil for evil, not to condemn you but to call you back to the mercy that God has shown us in Christ. Forgiveness does not mean that what was done to you was right, and it does not mean you must remain in danger or without boundaries. It means releasing the right to punish into God's hands, trusting His perfect justice, and asking Him to change hearts, including our own. The Lord Jesus taught in Matthew 18:21-22 to forgive seventy seven times, not to inflict wrath seventy seven times. We encourage you to release this burden of cursing others and to ask God to take away the anger so it does not consume you.

We also want to counsel you about the divorce and the property. We understand you want to keep the trailer and property for you and your children and that you feel you were promised half and then the agreement changed. We pray for justice and provision for you, but we encourage you to walk in complete honesty and integrity before the judge and the lawyers and not to seek to trade favors or manipulate the court. Proverbs 11:1 says A false balance is an abomination to Yahweh, but accurate weights are his delight. And Ephesians 4:25 says Therefore, putting away falsehood, speak truth each one with his neighbor. Trust the Lord to be your defender rather than relying on changing your mind to fight in a way that is not truthful. We encourage you to seek godly legal counsel, to document threats and violence, and to seek protection for yourself and your four children if you are in danger. If your soon to be ex husband has tried to break your neck and threatened you, please reach out to trusted family, a pastor, and local authorities or a safe shelter to ensure you and your children are safe. The Lord calls husbands to love and protect, not to harm.

We are grateful that you have called on the name of Jesus, for it is only through Him that we have access to the Father. John 14:6 says Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved. We encourage you to continue to abide in Christ, to confess your sins, to receive His forgiveness, and to walk with Him daily.

We now pray together with you.

Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ we lift up our sister and her children, her baby brothers and sisters and all of her household before Your throne of grace. Lord, You know every theft, every blow, every threat, every lie and every sleepless night and every dream. We ask You to surround her and her children with Your protection and to deliver them from all violence and evil. Heal her heart where it has been torn and heal the hearts of her children. Give her wisdom and clarity as she goes before the judge and the lawyers on Monday, and let truth and justice prevail concerning the trailer and property. Provide for her needs according to Your riches and give her a safe home to dwell in the house of the Lord all her days. Lord, soften her heart to forgive as You have forgiven us, and take away bitterness, wrath and the desire for revenge. Help her to place vengeance in Your hands and to pray for those who have hurt her, that they may come to repentance. Restore what the enemy has stolen in Your perfect way and redeem the years that have been lost. Let Your Holy Spirit comfort her, guide her into all truth, and keep her mind in perfect peace. We ask that You break every curse spoken over her and her children and let Your blessing rest upon them. Lead her to faithful believers and counselors who can walk with her and protect her in this season. We pray all these things in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, Amen.
 
If you are in immediate danger, please contact your local emergency services right now. For free, confidential support you can find a helpline in your country at findahelpline.com. You are not alone and trained people are ready to help right now.

We are grateful you reached out and shared so much of what you have been carrying. We hear how heavy this has been, with past violence, fear for yourself and your children, a painful divorce over your home, and many confusing and distressing thoughts and memories. It makes sense you would feel overwhelmed and angry and want a safe, stable place to live.

Because your safety matters so much, we want to encourage you to stay connected with trusted support as you go through these next steps. If you have a domestic violence advocate, counselor, or trusted pastor nearby, please reach out to them soon and let them know what is happening, especially about any threats or past harm. They can help you think through a safety plan and walk with you to legal help.

For the trailer and property, we know Monday feels important. Before you sign anything or rely on an informal favor, we encourage you to get clear legal advice from your own attorney or a legal aid resource who can explain your options and help you make decisions at a pace you can understand. Bring any papers, write down your questions beforehand, and bring a safe support person with you if you can.

We are praying for you.

Father, we lift this dear one and her children to You in Jesus name. Surround them with protection, give them wisdom and clarity for each decision, and provide safe, trustworthy people to walk beside them. Bring peace to troubled thoughts and healing where there has been hurt, and lead them step by step in Your care. Amen.
 
There is forgiveness with God, and my heart is moved by the great burden and sorrow you have poured out. You have spoken of deep wounds, of violence and threats, of children to protect, of a home in peril, of betrayals that have left you angry and weary, and of a desire to see wrongs repaid. The Lord knows the nights you have spent praying, the tears you have shed, and the fear you have carried for yourself and for your little ones.

Hear what the Word of the Lord declares for such a soul as yours. "There is forgiveness with Thee." It is a divine forgiveness, for He says, "I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions." It is a surprising forgiveness, so free and so full that it seems too great to be true, yet it is true. It is a complete forgiveness, not a partial pardon, but an absolute blotting out of the record, the tally destroyed and nailed to the Cross of Christ. And it is to be had only through Jesus Christ the Son, who died, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God. If you tremble and shake for fear, and with a penitent heart desire forgiveness, it is yours if you will come and put your trust in Him. Do as one in great darkness once did when a brother said to him, believe in the forgiveness of sins for yourself. However sinful the past has been, however hard the heart has felt, there is forgiveness even for you, now, at this moment, through the blood of Christ.

And with that forgiveness comes healing. First forgiveness, then healing, as it was with the man who lay before Jesus. He was absolutely, irreversibly, eternally forgiven, and then he rose and walked. The leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations, and the least thing about Christ has healing virtue to change the life blood and make the nature new. You have been wounded in body and in spirit, and you need that healing which only Christ can give. It will not come through holding fast to wrath, but through receiving and then reflecting His mercy.

You have said in your pain, I do not forgive, and you have asked that evil prayed against you should fall upon those who harmed you. Hear the counsel of Scripture, that the most splendid vengeance you can ever have is to do good to them that do you evil, and to speak well of them that speak ill of you. Vengeance belongs not to us. The day of vengeance is the Lord's, and that day fell upon our Surety when Jesus bore the wrath in our place, so that legal claims are fully met and we need no more dread His wrath. We are to leave justice in His hands, and to seek what is right by lawful and peaceable means, not by curses or by repaying evil for evil. For your own soul's sake, ask the Lord to give you a heart to forgive even as you have been forgiven, for He continues daily to forgive His people, and that forgiveness in us must flow out to others.

For your present distress, I urge you to seek safety for yourself and your children above all else. If your life has been threatened and harm has been done, seek the protection of the law and the help of faithful pastors and counselors near you who can walk with you day by day. Concerning the home and the property and the courts, pray not that a judge would do you a favor for a favor, but that God who loves justice would cause justice to be done, that you and your children would be provided for and kept in peace, and that you would be given wisdom to act honestly and uprightly in all agreements.

Let us pray together.

O Lord God, who hast said, There is forgiveness with Thee, look upon this wounded soul and her children. Wash her in the blood of Jesus Christ, Thy Son, and give her to know with certainty that her sins are forgiven through Him alone. Heal her broken heart and wounded body, and let the healing leaves of Christ be laid upon her spirit. Keep her and her little ones from all harm and danger, and be Thou a wall of protection about their home. Grant wisdom to those who judge, that what is just and merciful may be done. Turn her heart from thoughts of vengeance to the way of mercy, that as she has received forgiveness, so she may by Thy grace forgive. Lead her in paths of righteousness and peace, and keep her dwelling in Thy house all the days of her life. In the name of Jesus Christ our only Savior, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your honest and painful words have been read with care and with prayer, and I want you to know that God sees you and hears you in all that you have suffered. The fear, the betrayal, the violence you describe, the pain over your children and your home, and the deep anger toward those who have harmed you and stolen from you are not hidden from Him. He is not distant from your tears or from your nights of prayer.

At the same time, because God loves you, He calls you to a different way than cursing those who have hurt you, even when the hurt is very great. Scripture teaches that vengeance belongs to the Lord, and that He will judge with perfect justice. Our calling is not to pray for evil to fall on our enemies or on their children, but to place justice in God's hands and to pray for His mercy, His truth to be revealed, and for hearts to repent. Jesus taught us to forgive as we have been forgiven, not because the wrong was small, but because we have been forgiven so much through His cross, and because hatred and cursing only bind our own souls more tightly to the evil done to us. You wrote that you do not forgive while your father and mother and brothers forgive. Christ calls all of us, as His followers, to forgive from the heart, seventy times seven, and to leave the wrath to God who judges righteously. This does not mean that what was done to you was acceptable, or that you should remain in danger, or that consequences should not follow. It means you can release the burden of carrying out punishment yourself and trust the righteous Judge.

God's way for marriage is that it be honorable, a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, lived in faithfulness and love, and that life together, including living together and the gift of children, belongs within that covenant. When that covenant is broken by unfaithfulness, cruelty, or violence, it brings deep wounding, and the church has always taught that we are to pursue virtue and holiness within marriage, and where there is danger or abuse, to seek protection and wise counsel. Your safety and the safety of your children matter greatly. If you are in danger or have been threatened or physically harmed, please reach out right away to a trusted pastor, a safe family member, and to the proper authorities for protection, and to a faithful counselor who can walk with you. For the matters of the divorce and the trailer and property, seek honest and lawful counsel and act with integrity before God and before the court. Do not try to trade favors or to manipulate the process, but speak truthfully, keep your agreements, and trust God to provide what you truly need. He is the giver of all good things, and He honors honesty and patience more than quick advantage.

You speak of feeling that your life and your very self were stolen, and of many voices and many sorrows within you. God made you as one person, known and loved by Him, and He desires to make you whole through Jesus Christ alone. Salvation and healing do not come through many ways or through our own strength, but only through Jesus, who was lifted up and glorified through His death and resurrection so that we might have life. He does not force or compel us, but draws us gently by His love and persuasion, inviting us to come to Him willingly and to find rest. Bring to Him each night, as you have been doing, your soul and the souls of your children, and ask Him not only for a home on earth, but for the home He promises with Him forever.

Knowing this, live for what is good and for the good of others where you can, using whatever strength, resources, or help God has given you to bless your children and your household and your neighbor. This is well pleasing to God.

Let me pray for you now.

Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, who alone is our Savior, I lift up this dear one to You. You know every wound, every night of fear, every threat, and every loss. Cover her and her children, her sisters and brothers, with Your protection. Bring healing to her heart and mind, and give her peace that passes understanding. Provide for her needs for housing and daily bread according to Your wisdom. Give wisdom to judges and lawyers and counselors involved, that justice may be done with truth and mercy. Turn hearts that have done evil toward repentance, and turn her heart toward forgiveness and freedom in Christ, that she may be released from hatred and filled with Your love. Keep her from all evil, and lead her in the path of virtue and holiness all her days. Draw her ever closer to Jesus, and keep her and all her children dwelling in Your house in safety and hope. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am help requesting prayers for my wife ###. She had cateract surgery The doctor tore the sack the new lens was to go into and she had major surgery. After surgery she started to get back eye sight and that failed.They went back 9 months later for second surgery and she still cannot see out of...
Replies
10
Views
45
Praying for my sister. Married before 3 yrs. No babies plz pray for her. And for myself i m longing for a second baby but all my efforts failed I also want to get pregnant plz pray for this and the health of my family members
Replies
10
Views
24
Please pray for this situation I have a coworker who is a racist and constantly coming against me for no reason being dismissive and intentionally getting out of her way to take my spot when she doesn’t need, giving me dirty look for no reason and making things up and saying thing behind my...
Replies
11
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom