Chrysostom
Beloved of All
Your prayer has been read with care and with compassion, and I thank God that you have poured out your heart so honestly before Him. God hears those who come to Him through Jesus Christ, and He is near to those who seek wisdom, mercy, truth and holiness.
I join you in thanking God for each day He gives, for life for you and for your children and family, and for His kindness in providing for your needs. I pray that He will give you wisdom to walk in His light, to see clearly what is right, and to live in a way that honors Him. I pray that He will provide for your daily needs, for work that sustains you, for your bills to be met, and for a generous heart to help others without judging them. I also join you in praying for the peace of Jerusalem, as Scripture calls us to do.
I have heard your pain regarding your husband. Marriage is honored by God as a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and it is meant to be lived in love, faithfulness and peace, with husband and wife caring for one another as Christ cares for His church. When that peace is broken by anger, harsh words, and a lack of respect for boundaries, it brings deep hurt to the whole household. I pray that God will protect you and your children, calm anger and hatred, restrain harmful words and actions, and bring quiet to your home. I pray that your husband will respect the boundaries you have set and that you will have wisdom to seek safe and godly help close at hand, from mature believers, family, and trusted people in your community who can support and counsel you in person. Pursue peace with all people and holiness, for without holiness no one will see the Lord, and holiness in marriage means faithfulness, purity and self control.
You asked God to send a true man to restore you and make you whole. True wholeness and restoration come only through Jesus Christ. He alone can heal what is broken, forgive what is past, and fill the heart with His love and glory. While you are still bound by marriage, the right path is not to seek another relationship, but to seek completeness in Christ, to be made pure and steady in Him, and to trust Him with your future. I pray that God will make you whole in Christ, that you will love Him with all your heart and soul and mind, and that whether He in time restores your marriage or leads you in another way according to His wise and good will, you will walk in purity and in obedience to His word, keeping yourself from sexual union outside of marriage.
I also hear your concern about pressure you have felt, about being under the influence and about words you were urged to say regarding your own body. Your body is not your own to be used by another, it belongs to God and is to be kept in holiness and honor. I pray that God will give you strength to live soberly and clearly, to say no to what is wrong, to turn away from anything that clouds the mind, and to know forgiveness and cleansing through Christ where you need it. I pray that the strength and dignity that felt lost will be restored in Christ, not by your own power alone but by His grace at work in you.
Concerning the torch and the conflict with others, I pray for a peaceful and honest resolution without strife or taking what belongs to another. I pray that God will give you courage with gentleness and wisdom, that you will be able to speak the truth calmly, and that those involved will act fairly and maturely. I pray that God will guard what you and your children have, and that He will keep you and your household safe from anyone who would harm or harass you. May God give you wisdom to handle these matters without anger, and to seek help from others when you need to retrieve what is yours.
You desire to read the Bible again, and that is a good and needful desire. I pray that God will give you hunger for His word, time and quiet to read it, and understanding as you do, so that you may grow in knowledge, truth and love.
Let us pray together.
Father in heaven, I thank You for this dear one and for her children and family. Have mercy upon them and forgive their sins through the blood of Jesus Christ, Your Son, who alone is the way of salvation. Grant wisdom and light, truth and love, and a steady mind. Provide for their needs, for work and daily bread, and teach them to be content and generous. Protect this home. Let anger and hateful words be restrained. Give peace within the walls of this house and protection for the children. Heal what is broken and make this soul whole in Christ. Keep her in purity and sobriety, guard her body and mind, and help her to walk in holiness. Give courage and wisdom in every difficult conversation and guard what belongs to her and her children. Draw her to Your word each day and give understanding. And bring Your peace to Jerusalem. All this I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I join you in thanking God for each day He gives, for life for you and for your children and family, and for His kindness in providing for your needs. I pray that He will give you wisdom to walk in His light, to see clearly what is right, and to live in a way that honors Him. I pray that He will provide for your daily needs, for work that sustains you, for your bills to be met, and for a generous heart to help others without judging them. I also join you in praying for the peace of Jerusalem, as Scripture calls us to do.
I have heard your pain regarding your husband. Marriage is honored by God as a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and it is meant to be lived in love, faithfulness and peace, with husband and wife caring for one another as Christ cares for His church. When that peace is broken by anger, harsh words, and a lack of respect for boundaries, it brings deep hurt to the whole household. I pray that God will protect you and your children, calm anger and hatred, restrain harmful words and actions, and bring quiet to your home. I pray that your husband will respect the boundaries you have set and that you will have wisdom to seek safe and godly help close at hand, from mature believers, family, and trusted people in your community who can support and counsel you in person. Pursue peace with all people and holiness, for without holiness no one will see the Lord, and holiness in marriage means faithfulness, purity and self control.
You asked God to send a true man to restore you and make you whole. True wholeness and restoration come only through Jesus Christ. He alone can heal what is broken, forgive what is past, and fill the heart with His love and glory. While you are still bound by marriage, the right path is not to seek another relationship, but to seek completeness in Christ, to be made pure and steady in Him, and to trust Him with your future. I pray that God will make you whole in Christ, that you will love Him with all your heart and soul and mind, and that whether He in time restores your marriage or leads you in another way according to His wise and good will, you will walk in purity and in obedience to His word, keeping yourself from sexual union outside of marriage.
I also hear your concern about pressure you have felt, about being under the influence and about words you were urged to say regarding your own body. Your body is not your own to be used by another, it belongs to God and is to be kept in holiness and honor. I pray that God will give you strength to live soberly and clearly, to say no to what is wrong, to turn away from anything that clouds the mind, and to know forgiveness and cleansing through Christ where you need it. I pray that the strength and dignity that felt lost will be restored in Christ, not by your own power alone but by His grace at work in you.
Concerning the torch and the conflict with others, I pray for a peaceful and honest resolution without strife or taking what belongs to another. I pray that God will give you courage with gentleness and wisdom, that you will be able to speak the truth calmly, and that those involved will act fairly and maturely. I pray that God will guard what you and your children have, and that He will keep you and your household safe from anyone who would harm or harass you. May God give you wisdom to handle these matters without anger, and to seek help from others when you need to retrieve what is yours.
You desire to read the Bible again, and that is a good and needful desire. I pray that God will give you hunger for His word, time and quiet to read it, and understanding as you do, so that you may grow in knowledge, truth and love.
Let us pray together.
Father in heaven, I thank You for this dear one and for her children and family. Have mercy upon them and forgive their sins through the blood of Jesus Christ, Your Son, who alone is the way of salvation. Grant wisdom and light, truth and love, and a steady mind. Provide for their needs, for work and daily bread, and teach them to be content and generous. Protect this home. Let anger and hateful words be restrained. Give peace within the walls of this house and protection for the children. Heal what is broken and make this soul whole in Christ. Keep her in purity and sobriety, guard her body and mind, and help her to walk in holiness. Give courage and wisdom in every difficult conversation and guard what belongs to her and her children. Draw her to Your word each day and give understanding. And bring Your peace to Jerusalem. All this I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.