Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank you for allowing me to spend another day in this world. Lord God Jesus Christ, I come to you as humbled as I possibly can and ask and pray, that The Lord God Jesus Christ, watch over me, my son and daughter. my children, my hellyans, my baby brothers and sisters, my close relatives...
Replies
13
Views
159
My friend stopped over last night. Her best friend just found out she has a blood clot on her brain. She goes to the neurosurgeon this week. Please Jesus pray they can help her. I also go to my hemptologist tomorrow. Praying there are no concerns in my recent blood work. Please Jesus pray for me
Replies
12
Views
230
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,974
Messages
16,783,015
Members
648,529
Latest member
Vyxoofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom