Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children life, my baby brothers and sisters life, and my brothers life, always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you! God...
Replies
11
Views
27
I'm still having anxious thoughts about my apartment recertification and pray I don't lose my home. Please pray that I continue to do well in my classes I'm so worried about my finances and pray God makes a way and brings blessings as well as prayers that my ex keeps paying child support. I...
Replies
7
Views
49
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life alway. God, Thank you! God. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. Jesus, I pray you will put in ###’s heart, love, for...
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom