Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life and my brothers and sisters life, always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. Jesus, I pray for mine and your friendship...
Replies
11
Views
174
Hello everyone, I have sought and continually seek God’s voice for guidance, instruction and clarity in my next steps in this spiritual warfare my spouse to be and I have been engaged in. I ask, and invite You, Lord Jesus, to please speak to me tonight in my dreams, and please not just in my...
Replies
8
Views
140
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life alway. God, Thank you! God. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. Jesus, I pray you will put in ###’s heart, love, for...
Replies
13
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom