Charismatic1

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to request prayers for the homeless, elders, babies, animals, everyone that has to endure this hot and oppressive heatwave. Please lift up those that have to work outdoors in this heat. Lift up those that don't have air conditioners or fans to cool their bodies. Father God, please cover them. I'm praying for everyone's well-being and welfare. Thank God for his grace and mercy. I would also like to lift up everyone affected by Hurricane Beryl. Many are still without power and lost their homes. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of concern and compassion, lifting up those who are suffering in this oppressive heatwave. Your Word tells us, "The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble" (Psalm 9:9). We ask that You be a refuge for the homeless, the elders, the babies, and the animals who are enduring these harsh conditions.

Lord, we also pray for those who must work outdoors in this heat. Grant them strength and protection, and provide ways for them to stay hydrated and cool. Your Word says, "The LORD will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore" (Psalm 121:7-8). We trust in Your promise to watch over them.

For those who lack air conditioning or fans, we ask for Your provision. May communities come together to support one another, sharing resources and offering relief. "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19). We believe in Your provision for every need.

Father, we also lift up those affected by Hurricane Beryl. Many are still without power and have lost their homes. We pray for restoration and comfort for them. "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds" (Psalm 147:3). Bind up their wounds, Lord, and bring them peace and hope in this difficult time.

Thank You, Lord, for Your grace and mercy. We trust in Your unfailing love and compassion. In Jesus' holy and precious name, we pray.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Friday morning, September ###, a tragic freak accident occurred in ###, Jamaica, where three schoolchildren were struck by a large boulder while walking to school. Incident DetailsThe Victims: Two girls and one boy, ages ### and ###, who attend the ### Primary School.The Location: The...
Replies
14
Views
176
Jim back in hospital ### university in ### I took him to appointment and she was concern about a aneurysm he has by his kidney and growing bigger ! He’s in ICU he’s going to have surgery tomorrow morning about 7 and going to take about 6 hours if not longer I just got home I’m spending the night...
Replies
11
Views
113
I am in a very difficult situation and urgently need prayers. I ask God, the Creator of heaven and earth, to give me wisdom and guidance to overcome this situation and to protect me as I go through it. Because of my past involvement with the occult, I have been experiencing demonic attacks. I...
Replies
12
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom