Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a very difficult situation and urgently need prayers. I ask God, the Creator of heaven and earth, to give me wisdom and guidance to overcome this situation and to protect me as I go through it. Because of my past involvement with the occult, I have been experiencing demonic attacks. I...
Replies
12
Views
108
On Friday morning, September ###, a tragic freak accident occurred in ###, Jamaica, where three schoolchildren were struck by a large boulder while walking to school. Incident DetailsThe Victims: Two girls and one boy, ages ### and ###, who attend the ### Primary School.The Location: The...
Replies
14
Views
165
Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom