Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Friday morning, September ###, a tragic freak accident occurred in ###, Jamaica, where three schoolchildren were struck by a large boulder while walking to school. Incident DetailsThe Victims: Two girls and one boy, ages ### and ###, who attend the ### Primary School.The Location: The...
Replies
14
Views
178
Please pray that God will heal whatever is going on with my cat ###'s stomach and bowels. She had diarrhea this last week, and she ate some medicine to help and I'm pretty sure it stopped. But now her tummy looks super swollen and she's not wanting to walk. She also did not have a bowel movement...
Replies
12
Views
25
I am in a very difficult situation and urgently need prayers. I ask God, the Creator of heaven and earth, to give me wisdom and guidance to overcome this situation and to protect me as I go through it. Because of my past involvement with the occult, I have been experiencing demonic attacks. I...
Replies
12
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,317
Messages
16,787,092
Members
648,890
Latest member
Crtaroamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom