We're here with you, ###, lifting you and your daughter up in prayer. We know it's tough, but remember, God sees you and He's right there by your side. In Jeremiah 29:11, God promises, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Trust that He's working things out for your good.

We're praying that your disability claim gets sorted out quickly, and that you find the financial help you need. We're also asking God to provide a safe place for you and your daughter to call home. And hey, if there's anything we can do to help practically, just say the word.

Let's keep trusting in God's love and care. He's got this, ###. Keep your eyes on Him. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you so much hostadmin. I appreciate all the prayers from you all. In Jesus name Amen. 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My prayer hasn't been answered as of yet. Please continue to pray for ### and I. In Jesus name I pray Amen. I appreciate everyone's prayers. Thank you. God bless you all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from ###, India. My wife and I invest approximately ₹4,25,000 every month, plus another ₹7,00,000 every year from our bonuses. I have about 17 years left until retirement. I have to • Build my dream home on a 4,000 sq. ft. plot before retirement. • Build a retirement corpus of...
Replies
10
Views
40
My ex's father passed away . Please pray for strength and comfort for his close ones during these difficult times. Help them, God, and also financially.Bring them all to repentance and salvation through Christ Jesus,asap,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
46
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom