Prayers for ### Recovery

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me ### is owing me the sum of ###frs pray that God should touch and soften his heart to refund my money in Jesus name amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name is ### I go back to work tomorrow I need them to accept me back an let me work an my check to a lil bit big so I can give Mr ### ###$ tomorrow for my motel room an let have lil money have in my pocket
Replies
9
Views
97
Jesus help me. What was owed to me by a dishonest soul has not been returned. May all crooked ways be made straight. Lord, let the Holy Spirit convict this persons heart and return what’s necessary, in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
133
I’m preying for recovery from emotional and physical abuse It’s been a long hard road please pray for me jn Jesus name thank you
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,317
Messages
16,787,092
Members
648,890
Latest member
Crtaroamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom