Prayers for my ###s

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my daughter's ### and ### both find a nice educated, family oriented, catholic guy, who also has a great career and that is loving, good looking, healthy for them to marry. Please pray for joy and happiness to their lives. They are nice beautiful young woman who truly deserve...
Replies
10
Views
163
Dear Lord, I had a super vivid dream that it felt so real the time, I felt the ache, anger, grief, and regrets during my dream. — I feel so relieved when I woke up from my dreams and find myself crying because thankfully it was just a dream. Lord, I'm sorry if i'm not really active recently to...
Replies
12
Views
203
Please strong prayers for my son ###. Please ask God to heal him mind and body and please ask God to not let ### have lost more weight. Oh Dear God my Father in Heaven. Please let him have gained and not lost weight. Please let him be healthy and happy and bless tomorrow and the day after at his...
Replies
13
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom