Prayers for my daughter to just be ...

Corneton

Prayer Warrior
Prayers for my daughter to just be happy. She did not pass her nursing classes in her junior year and she has suffered mentally since then. I just pray for her mental health, that she gets a job that she’s happy with, able to get out of debt, make a good salary and just be happy.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
171
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
299
Please lift up my daughter ### that her Senior year would be filled with joy, friendship, and happy memories. Please pray that a young man who loves the Lord comes into her life and that he treats her with honesty, kindness, and respect.
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom