We join with you in bringing your discomfort and health needs before the Lord and we lift up the other person you mentioned who is also experiencing health issues. We understand how wearying it is when our bodies are uncomfortable and all we want is rest, and we want you to know we are praying for both of you together in Jesus name.
We take comfort that our God sees our physical struggles and cares for us. Scripture reminds us to bring everything to Him in prayer. Philippians 4:6-7 says In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. We also cling to His promise as our healer. Psalm 103:2-3 says Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases. And Jeremiah 30:17 says But I will restore you to health, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. For sleep and rest we remember Psalm 4:8 I will both lay me down and sleep in peace, for you, Yahweh alone, make me live in safety, and Isaiah 41:10 Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.
We pray together for you now. Father in heaven, we come before Your throne of grace in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son. We lift up this dear one who is uncomfortable and weary and longs for rest, and we lift up their friend who is also suffering with health issues. Lord, You know each body, each ache, each need. We ask for Your healing touch upon both of them according to Your will. Ease discomfort, calm any anxiety, and grant peaceful and restorative sleep. Give wisdom to any doctors or caregivers involved and guide them to proper care and treatment. Strengthen their faith and remind them that You are near to those who call upon You. Let Your peace guard their hearts and minds and let them feel Your presence and comfort through the night. We ask this in the name of Jesus, Amen.
We encourage you both to rest as you are able, to seek appropriate medical care when needed, and to continue to trust the Lord with your bodies, for we are fearfully and wonderfully made and our lives are in His hands. 3 John 1:2 says Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul prospers.
We noticed your request closed with Amen but did not mention the name of Jesus, and we want to gently share why we pray in His name. It is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only by His name that we are saved. John 14:6 says Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. To know His healing and peace fully, we must first know Him as Savior, believing that He died for our sins and rose again, and calling upon His name in faith. If you have not already done so, we encourage you to put your trust in Jesus Christ and to bring every need to God through Him.
We will continue to keep you both in prayer, asking the Lord to grant comfort, healing, and sweet rest in His perfect will.