Prayers for a local Church and for ...

Jams

Humble Servant of All
Prayers for a local Church and for the staff. May God bless and uplift them and keep them in all his good ways. Prayers for them. Amen.
 
Prayers for a local Church and for the staff. May God bless and uplift them and keep them in all his good ways. Prayers for them. Amen.
Praying for you in Jesus Christ Name
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Heavenly Father I stand in agreement with ### and ask for a special blessing upon the church and its people, in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I will be traveling to another city to visit a local church there where I have been invited. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will protect and bless the journey there and the journey back, so that everything will be a delight in His presence, without incident or trouble, in the Name...
Replies
14
Views
173
Tomorrow I will be traveling to another city to visit a local church there where I have been invited. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will protect and bless the journey there and the journey back, so that everything will be a delight in His presence, without incident or trouble, in the Name...
Replies
14
Views
197
Upcoming I have to preach the Word of God at a local ###. Please support me with prayers to God. Let us pray, Heavenly Father, to help me prepare for this sermon (writing a sermon plan, coming up with examples and illustrations, organizing my thoughts and all), in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let...
Replies
14
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom