Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dsulzer12

Prayer Partner
Thank you Heavenly Father for my many blessings!!  I pray you keep me close to you, and that I do what's right to see you thru my actions!  I pray you can forgive me for my sins and that 2016 me and my husband can grow with our church!  I love you in Jesus name.  Amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

please Father do not let my husband be an obstacle to his sons full deliverance, help my son to use the power You gave him to tell the demons to go in Jesus Name, convict my husband to repent for his sins and please renew his mind so he can to turn back to You Father, take Satan's grip of my...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father pls cleanse me of all unrighteousness and all sins. Pls forgive me of all sins and help me to overcome all sins in my life. Pls deliver me from all evil and all attacks of the enemy. Pls be with me this night and tomorrow morning. Pls cleanse my heart and my mind. Pls help me in...
Replies
Views
i continue to ask for My Heavenly-Abba-Father-Daddy-God's Divine Help and also the Supernatural Anointing & Gentle Assistance and help from You Dearest Holy Spirit my third person of The Trinity with all of my paper-work this evening all and Always In My Jesus's Name who is my Lord and Savior...
Replies
Views
i was again contacted thru A Lovely Fellowship Friend Site by a brother in Christ who wants to get to know me We have spoken a few times & prayed together & i ask for prayer for God's Perfect Will regarding this person May i feel more comfortable getting to know them then i do now as i am...
Replies
Views
*Heavenly Father, I pray you to discover in me and in every realm and sphere of my life where there is an open door through which the devil attacks me and give me repentance to repent for the things to repent and to destroy the things I have to are demolished so that the devil is completely cut...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom