prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone. I please ask that you say a prayer for healing for my ###'s lungs and health. She got pneumonia in both of her lungs, and has been down a couple weeks. She also has Crohn’s Disease which makes the recovery time even harder. This time is very difficult for her as she can’t work, and...
Replies
11
Views
104
My partner is in the hospital for high blood pressure. I asking to pray over him and his health. He have water in his lungs due to high blood pressure. I need his heart to be strong in dealing with this. His name ###
Replies
13
Views
241
I thank God and Jesus for removing a large tumor in my brain. And I pray that the doctors will radiate a smaller tumor I have in my brain. My cancer jeuney started 5,5 years ago and a little over 2 years ago the doctors found it had spread to the lungs and bones and later kidney and bladder...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom