Thank you all for the prayers and support. I passed my exam yesterday. I will keep everyone updated on ###'s election next week.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pass my exams this fall. failed them last time and I feel overwhelmed. and can’t stop crying cuz one is tomorrow. I just want to pass it’s been long season
Replies
13
Views
87
Please help me have earned a high score on my MCAT exam. All I want to do is become a doctor to serve His people.
Replies
11
Views
145
I would really appreciate your prayers for an upcoming exam that I will be taking for the third time. I am studying Pharmacy in Germany, and unfortunately I have already failed this exam twice. This will be my final attempt, so there is a lot of pressure and fear surrounding it. I have already...
Replies
12
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom