Prayer request for my third and final attempt

I prayed for this in Jesus name. amen.

Thank you

Praying for this in Jesus Name.

Thank you for this 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your third and final pharmacy exam in Germany. We understand how much pressure and fear you have felt after having already failed this exam twice and how hard you have fought and how much you have put into your studies to continue with this degree and how much you do not want to have to give up on what you have worked so hard for.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and have prayed that He would give you a clear and calm mind while you are studying and especially when you sit for the exam, that He would help you remember what you have learned and understand the questions correctly and know how to approach and solve them, and that He would take away your fear and anxiety while you are writing the exam and help you remain calm and trust Him instead of becoming overwhelmed by the pressure. We have prayed that the peace of God which passes all understanding would guard your heart and mind as promised in Philippians 4:7 and that He would give you wisdom as promised in James 1:5 and that you would be reminded that God has not given us the spirit of fear as written in 2 Timothy 1:7. We have prayed most of all that you would be able to pass this exam and continue your studies according to His will.

If your request was answered and you have passed this exam, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you and give thanks to God. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet or you are still waiting or preparing, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is a first-year college student. Starting next Tuesday, she will be taking several days of final exams. Recently, with the weather turning cold and academic pressure increasing, she has been experiencing some physical discomfort. This weekend she will be studying at home, and next...
Replies
11
Views
510
Hi my name is ### and I would like everyone to join me in prayer that tomorrow morning as I take my RN license exam I am able to pass it as I depend on it for my job and my family financial status. This will be the second time I take it as I did not pass the second time. I listen to lectures and...
Replies
7
Views
2K
Today my OET result released, I didn't get a good score. So I will take the next date on March 25, 2023. Please pray for me to get OET. I have good hope to get a UK score for me before and after attending the previous exam, because I saw so many miracles on the Kripasanam YouTube channel. I took...
Replies
9
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,408
Messages
16,822,416
Members
651,366
Latest member
Othoasorerton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom