Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers for my future hunger and worrying about financial food go away for good I want to be happy
Replies
14
Views
149
Dear Pastor and Church Leaders, Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I humbly request you to please remember me and my family in your prayers. We are currently going through a difficult financial season and facing some financial commitments that have become challenging to manage...
Replies
10
Views
114
Please keep me in your prayers. I am so sick at the moment, suffering from severe, ongoing migraines, and I have vomited many times. I am really not feeling well. I also have so much on my plate—interviews, assignments, work commitments, and many other things that need my attention. On top of...
Replies
12
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom