Prayer request for ######

Bajiadar

Prayer Partner
I delivered a baby and I had the belief that I had enough children so I asked the surgeon to tie my tubes. Unfortunately, I lost the child. Lately, I am dreaming of children and my body has healed to have children. I am also desiring to have kids again.

I don't know God's will for me but I hold onto the belief that He is there for me. I pray He blesses me with twins.

Women have gotten pregnant while their tubes were tied and they delivered successfully. I pray my case is the same but with twins to bring happiness into my home after the loss of my two sons.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Blessed New Year 2022 and Never Stop Believing God for Miracles!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I worked several long and hard days with my dad before he passed. My parents strayed from faith and from prayer and from worship and from strict moral values and slid seamlessly into late nights drinking in the kitchen and garage for fun. They also took narcotics for fun. They raised me and my...
Replies
12
Views
118
Prayer for god to watch over me and my family & friends. Satan continues to attack me because of me protecting children and myself and other people who are women and elderly people and those who are my loved ones. The devil continues to try to destroy my pregnancy and my kids because he is...
Replies
14
Views
162
Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom