Prayer needed for ### ### in ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
188
Please pray for the pain and soreness in my right leg to be removed, in Jesus name. Amen & Thank you
Replies
10
Views
15
Hi. Need prayer asking God to help me pass the work testing I did today for a job I really want. I’m not perfect but praying for a blessing.
Replies
12
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom