Prayer For Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name please protect ###. Protect her and keep her safe from all hurt, harm and danger. Let all the plans of the wicked to steal, kill, harm, hurt, or destroy her or any of her belongings never be accomplished. Place angels around her at all times; 24/7, 366 days per year. Thank YOU Jesus for your divine protection. Amen.
 
This is one of my favorite things to do. Done and done! :))))))))
 
I pray for ###'s protection and evil to be dispelled from her life in the Lord's name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
145
Pray for my ### and my other ### who behaves like a narcissist. And perscute and mistreats me. Protection over my marrige against their evil plans and for them to come to repentance and salvation and their plans to expose to public and fall to Ground and what enemies meant for evil Gos to being...
Replies
12
Views
370
Hello! Thank you so much for your prayers for my student’s storytelling competition. By God’s grace, she won the 1st Prize 🏆. I was really in awe of how God guided her throughout the performance. Thank you so much for your prayers. This is truly a testament of God’s goodness. I would also bring...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,113
Messages
16,819,063
Members
651,192
Latest member
Pydoraiwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom