Prayer for protection as my ### and ###

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I earnestly pray for God's protection over myself, my mother, and our home. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
134
Hello! Thank you all in this community for continuously lifting to God my prayer concerns. Today, I would ask you again to join me in praying for my parents' upcoming flight to attend a friend's wedding. I was very anxious and bothered about this because a month before their flight, I dreamed...
Replies
12
Views
230
I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom