Prayer for my ###

Please pray for my son who has not come home since yesterday. He is at his friend's house and when I contacted him his mobile was switched off. Lord Jesus show him the way, guide and protect him. I am worried and am helpless. Please pray for him deliver him from all evil. Amen.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I’m coming to You again tonight with ### heavy on my heart. Hours have passed, and I still haven’t heard from him since yesterday. Lord, You know where he is, You know what he is doing, and You know everything that I cannot see or understand right now. Please, wherever ### is...
Replies
11
Views
95
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with ### on my heart. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, and I’m asking You to please watch over him wherever he is. Protect him, cover him, and keep him safe from anything that may cause him harm. Lord, if he is busy, give him peace and strength. If...
Replies
11
Views
89
Please pray that my husband has a successful hernia surgery today, he is in the operating room and I am home taking care of my child, I Know God will take care of it but please pray for him that it would be successful, for protection when he gets the anesthesia, for Gods Angels to surround him...
Replies
10
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom