Cyroerad
Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, I’m coming to You again tonight with ### heavy on my heart. Hours have passed, and I still haven’t heard from him since yesterday. Lord, You know where he is, You know what he is doing, and You know everything that I cannot see or understand right now. Please, wherever ### is, surround him with Your protection. Keep him safe from harm, danger, accidents, and anything that could threaten him. Place Your angels around him and guide his steps. Whatever situation he may be facing, please give him strength, wisdom, peace, and protection. Father, please put it on his heart to reach out to his wife, ###, as soon as possible. Let him send a message or make contact so she can know that he is safe and okay. Please make a way for communication to happen. And Lord, while I wait, please calm my heart. Take away the fear, anxiety, and thoughts that are making me worry. Help me remember that You are with ### even when I cannot reach him. Give me patience and peace while I wait for him to communicate. Please watch over him tonight. Keep him covered, protected, and surrounded by Your love and grace. And when the time is right, let me hear from him and know that he is okay. I place ### completely in Your hands, Lord, because I know You can reach him wherever he is. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.