Prayer for a baby I'm in my ###

Prayer for a baby I'm in my ###s and would love to experience motherhood
My heart goes out to you, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to bless you with the desires of your heart. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that angels protect my baby. I'm a new ###.
Replies
8
Views
448
I humbly ask for prayers for my baby girl at her doctors visit tomorrow. I ask for prayers that it goes well. I ask for prayers for her health. I ask for prayers that I am able to turn my fear into faith. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
380
I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom