Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Extra protection on my ### and his family (separated wife and his kidds).
Good righteous decisions for him.
No wrong ways or thinking.
Wisdom.
Right and not wrong people and relationships.
Please let him always make room in his heart and time in his schedule for us, regularly so that we can be happy, not longing for him.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ### and my other ### who behaves like a narcissist. And perscute and mistreats me. Protection over my marrige against their evil plans and for them to come to repentance and salvation and their plans to expose to public and fall to Ground and what enemies meant for evil Gos to being...
Replies
12
Views
329
My neighbors swore at me and called me derogatory names and I asked them to turn down their loud music which has been an ongoing problem for years. I feel no peace inside my home and am constantly on edge wondering when the loud bass and music will flow from their house into mine, with all...
Replies
11
Views
119
I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,377
Messages
16,787,593
Members
648,954
Latest member
Aeroelmoinmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom