Pray I get time with the guy I like

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for time to get to know this young man you like and to have wisdom to discern if you would like to know him better.

We have continued to pray for you that the Lord would give you peace and clarity and guide your heart according to His perfect will. We pray in Jesus Name that if it is the Lords will, He would open the door for appropriate time together in a way that honors Him, and that He would give you both wisdom and discernment. We ask the Lord to guard your heart, to help you seek Him first above all else, and to make His path clear to you. We pray that you will trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding and that He will direct your paths as we are reminded in Proverbs 3:5-6. We also pray that your relationship with the Lord would be strengthened as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We are grateful you shared this desire with us. If your request was answered and the Lord provided opportunity for you to spend time with him and gain clarity, please post a praise report and let us all know how God has worked. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into lust, but, I pray for everyone on here, amen! I also pray for those who are going through a test, amen! In Jesus name, amen!
Replies
9
Views
89
I might not have given full context last time but me and this guy were not in a talking stage or anything. We were ###/### not knowing what we were doing and denying our feelings but I miss him so much. Please pray for him. I’m not sure why you guys don’t allow names anymore but in case it...
Replies
10
Views
91
I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,890
Members
648,739
Latest member
Elmaudurdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom