pray for this ### that is causing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, Idk what to do. I'm so sorry for length, but I need prayer and guidance. Me and my family are disabled. And my brother has bipolar and rage/anger management issues and a history of substance abuse (he's supposedly been clean for months). We have a restraining order against him for...
Replies
11
Views
156
I am reaching out requesting prayer for a possible monitoring spirit situation. Regardless what it is I am seeking help as I feel watched constantly. I am asking for prayers that whatever is causing chaos in my life leave immediately in the name of the Lord. I am asking that the Lord delivery me...
Replies
12
Views
210
Hello everyone, I’m requesting your kind help and faith to help me pray against H pylori that is causing me discomfort, pains and unexplained weight loss. I pray for healing and restoration of my body. Amen in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom